[IP] tape issues

My son starting pumping in December, and now since weather is warming up, he
is experiencing some problems with his tape on his sites.  He uses the
soft-set w/o the tape they include, but puts the Smith+Nephew IV3000 over the
whole thing.  He starting doing this because it stayed in place better for
him.  Now, as he is more active and sweats much more, the tape does not stick
well, and he is also breaking out in a rash.  He is really good about
preparing the site, changes every 4-5 days, and this is something that has
come on with the warmer weather.  Any suggestions?  We got all our supplies
when we got our pump through Mini-Med, so I am unfamiliar with other options.