Re: [IP] Scope of Disability Law Questioned

In a message dated 4/26/99 7:29:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< What they don't see about diabetes is that insulin DOESN'T correct the
 condition, and DOES limit not one but many daily activities. >>

I've spent my whole life trying to get people to stop treating me different
because I have diabetes.  Other than things limited by law, there is nothing
that a diabetic can't do that anyone else can.

Sara said that diabetes limits major life activity.  Natalie (the other
"SEra" lol said that it limits many daily activiites.

I agree that some of the complications are life altering.  I'd love ot hear
why you think diabetes in itself is.