Re: [IP] Gestational Diabetes

I'm sorry you took offense to my comment.  It wasn't meant to offend, or to
poke fun at you, or anyone who has diabetes, or for that matter, anyone who
cares about and for someone who does.  I was just making a joke at the
expense of the doctors who come up with (my personal opinion) strange
reasons for peoples' diseases.  These comments do nothing (it seems) but
generate guilt for the person whom they are trying to help.

Again, I am sorry if I offended you.  You do have more on your plate than I
would ever wish on anyone.

Jeff