Re: Re" [IP] Gestational Diabetes

Yes, even being attacked for being breech.... (and defended too, thanks...)

I have been diabetically independant since about age 8.  I got it at 3.  I
started doing my own shots at 8, and using the aforementioned clinitest
fizzy tabs.  My mother always asks me if I'm in control, but that's about
it.  Oh, yeah, she also nagged me to get the pump.  Even at 30, she's still
right.  (That was too hard to admit...:)

Anyway, when I went to college in Phoenix (from San Diego), it was a
no-brainer.  I just kept doing what I always did.  It does make it much