[IP] Florida Pumpers, help?

Looking for a Pumper in Highland Beach, FL:

I just got an inquiry from someone in Highland Beach, FL for information
about pumping. I was referred by a friend. I'm in CA. I have no problem
talking to him about my experiences. But I was wondering if there is
anyone in that area who may be able to talk to him about using the pump.
He is thinking about it and you know what I'll tell him, GO FOR IT!

I'm sending him the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/membersonly.html
address to get signed up.

He is in the 561 area code.
Thank you,