[IP] my first couple hours

Hello everybody!   I had my pump training this morning 10 a.m.  My trainer (a
pumper) was very good and thorough.  Had sense of humor and related some of
her own experiences.  I was officially hooked up by 12:30.  I was worried
that I'd have to use saline in it for a day or so.  I've read here about
others having to do that.  But--no saline for me!!  I'm on the real stuff.
Endo. has me on Humalog --constant rate of .5/hr  for now.  Bg levels have
been pretty much ok--not perfect.  I think I bolused too much for my Auntie
Anne's pretzel, so I took care of that.  Then later , me and the bag of
pretzels got a little cozy of the loveseat while watching a movie.  So, I'm
taking care of that now.  But all in all, I'm excited and I'm sure I'll love
it as much as everybody else here....