[IP] MiniMed Rep in Western KY

Thanks to those in Ky area who responded I called the number you gave me and
they are sending my dad information regarding the pump.  Hopefully he is a
candidate and will go to a doctor who will put him on it.  I talked to him this
morning and he says he is so frustrated with Diabetes.  After our talk he said
he would look over the information and think about it, at least it is a start.
(Keeping fingers crossed)