Re: [IP] i dont have no ducks

OK  N. Sera, which is the pumper duck.  Those quacks out there cause more
problems with parents believing them than the kids.  Mine believed a quack
church official could cure my eyes, I had cataracts, and he nearly killedl me
and took my glasses away and I faked that I could see for about 2 wks. before
anyone noticed that I couldn't read and that I was really hurting from his
last treatment. He definitely did not have his ducks in a row.
Don only one penguin     o-