Re: [IP] Gestational Diabetes

Just because it didn't appear in other family members doesn't necessarily mean
it is or is not genetic.  Out of 26 grandkids only 2 of us have gotten
diabetes.  (I have it on both sides of my family, so it could have come from
that side as well.)  No one prior to my grandmother was diagnosed and none of my
moms Brothers or sister have it to our knowledge.  I really don't think doctors
know the exact cause of diabetes.  Families that have never had it get it and
those who have it rampantly will miss a generation.  No one can blame themself
for Diabetes. It is no respector of persons.