Re: [IP] Swimming/late nights/sleeping in...help!

>  All the hints I got for pizza helped us conquer
> that....how about swimming, late nights, and sleeping in?  Checking
> sugars in the middle of the night is not a problem but we would like
> to avoid lows as much as possible.  Any Suggestions?  Should we
> avoid swimming after supper?
Swimming has not been a problem for Lily - anytime.
> We intend to disconnect during the
> swimming, but do most people still require a snack?
Any low from the swimming for Lily has been directly related to
real-time energy loss, not the exercise. If you see a low, it would
probably be immediate. Might want to check every half hour or so when
you first start out.