[IP] Pumpers Card in Spanish

Anyone out there speak and write fluent Spanish?

I travel in Latino countries frequently.  I would like to carry a laminated
card that says:

I have diabetes.  I am wearing an insulin pump that is attached to my body.
Please do not remove this pump.  The pump should not be subjected to strong
electromagnetic fields.  This pump is necessary for my health and life.  It
poses no danger to anyone or any aircraft.  Thank you.