[IP] protein pee

Marilyn wrote"

>I hope this isn't too far off topic.  I apologize if it is....
> Is anyone here dealing with large amounts of protein in the urine
>  (micro albumin >300)?

how MORE on topic could this be!!  tee heee

me.  Just under 500....took norvasc for a while, and now capoten (about 5
years I htink)...down from over 1500.  Over 300 i think is called

was told to limit my intake of protein...and take the ACE inhibitor...I
do...so now I just wait for THIS time bomb to go off I guess