[IP] A1C

Just got my latest results which were 6.0.  I thought I had done much
worse.Last one had been 6.8 six weeks after strarting pumping.  Now if I
could only smooth out the lows that tend to cause me to go high with the
release of stress hormones I would be happier even if it meant the A1C
was a little higher. Sheila
Also to all I wrote to last week the hand dr. said I definitely have the
trigger finger.  I have an appt. on the 11th to discuss tx. options
with  my endo.  I wnat to do as little as possible and maintain my
control. We'll see.