Re: [IP] Humalog & Weight Gain

I too gained 30 lbs. after the twin pregnancy and have a hypo thyroid.  I'm not
sure what caused me to lose so much other than when I started counting carbs, I
realized just how much I ate.  I hear though from some with a thyroid problem
that no matter what they do its just plain hard to lose.  Good luck with the
weight loss. Sheila