Re: [IP] Gestational Diabetes

 Kelly, I got diabetes after having yellow jaundice at age 7. No family
history of diabetes on either side. Guilt is an awful thing to beat yourself
up with. I know I never asked to have diabetes and I'm sure you did not want
you're children to have it. I have two healthy girl, I cannot image how I
would feel if even one had diabetes much less if both had it. I'm sure you
are a good Mom that you take time to learn more about this pain in the butt
and everywhere else disease. Hang in there Super Mom. Amy