Re: [IP] Gestational Diabetes

Hi all,

Just got back on the digest version and just couldn't resist replying to
this one!

WOW!!  Are you sure this guy's a doctor?  I HOPE he's not an endo!  I
really wonder about what they're teaching these docs at school!

We should have our own little pump story to tell you all about soon!

Melissa (mother of Kristina, age 8, diabetic since age 6 months, hope to
be pumping soon!)