[IP] Crystal Light in juice boxes

I hope it is ok to post this here.  I wrote to Kraft foods asking if they
would ever consider making Crystal Light in juice boxes.  There are NO diet
juice boxes available, at least that I know of.  This would be very helpful
for the little ones.  Below is their reply.  Would anyone interested please
send them an e-mail and maybe if they get enough requests they will market
Thank you,
Judy    Amanda's mom
age 5   dx. at 3 1/2<< Thanks for visiting our Web site.  At this time, we
haven't had enough
 consumer demand to justify the production in juices boxes.  If consumer
 interest increases, you may some day find this product available in other
 sizes and juice boxes.
 Please add our site to your bookmarks, and visit us again soon!