Re: [[IP] Vanity, tis vanity!]

In a message dated 4/24/99 10:00:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So here is the question...  AM I SUPPOSE TO HAVE THIS MANY VEINS POPPING
 ON MY LEGS!!!!!!! >>

	I think it has more to do with heredity than diabetes.  My mom had
bad varicose veins at a young age and so do I.  I'm only 33 myself and
they're pretty bad on me so far, painful and all.  I have type 2 (for 1 1/2
yrs and great A1c's 6.1 - 6.5)  My kids were average to small (3 out of 4
were preemies) so I know that had nothing much to do with it either....good
luck with it though, cause I know what you mean about feeling old before your
time.  I feel like I'm 93 in the mornings NOT 33!!

Take care,