[IP] MiniMed Rep in Western KY.

Can anyone tell me who the MiniMed rep that covers Western Ky is?  I want to get
them to send information to my father.  He is thoroughly discussed with having
diabetes and is getting to the point he doesn't want to take care of it. He says
"what's the use nothing seems to work!" Im not sure he would be a candidate but
if he had the correct information I think it could make a world of difference.
I know it made a huge difference in the way I look at diabetes. It's actually
livable now.

(one very worried daughter, who knows how her father feels)