Re: [IP] Re: ID Bracelet for Kids & Adults

This sounds like a Speidel I have that I wear when I travel. I made up a
little form on my handy-dandy 'puter so I can customize the information --
emergency names and numbers both at home and where I'm going and, if I'm
traveling with a grandchild or two, their name(s) and age(s) and that they're
traveling with me. More commonly, I wear a necklace with my name, town, drug
allergies and that I have DM. That works for around town, but I'm more
comfortable with the more extensive information in my bracelet when I travel.

In a message dated 4/25/99 8:16:18 AM US Eastern Standard Time,