[IP] Boston Area MiniMed Pump Club Meeting

For those of you within reach of Boston (actually Newton), there is a
meeting scheduled of the MiniMed Pump Club on Tuesday, May 11th at 7 PM,
at the Newton Holiday Inn.

The pump club (sponsored, obviously, by MiniMed) is a free event, held
quarterly, where people interested in pumping can get information and
those already on pumps can learn about aspects of diabetes care that
pertain to the use of an insulin pump.  In addition to a MiniMed
representative, there is usually at least one CDE there (Pat Marston,
formerly of the Joslin, who gave me my pump training), and others with
experience and knowledge with whom there's an opportunity to interract.
There's also a guest speaker.  Here's the vital info:

	Minimed Pump Club Meeting
	Tuesday, May 11th, 7-9 PM
	Newton Holiday Inn
	399 Grove Street (Adjacent to the Riverside Green Line T stop)
	Newton, MA 02162

	Speaker: Steven K. Shama, M.D., M.P.H.
	Subject: "Patient Empowerment: How to Get the Most From Your

Light refreshments served.  Family, friends, all interested individuals
are welcome.
ActiveName: +lee