Re: [IP] erratic 2am sugars/bad soft set site change/temp basal or bolus?

I've also had some erractic #'s lately and checked my nitetime basals and found
that I was dropping way too low and I guess releasing some of those stress
hormones which sometimes but not all the time bounced me back up. Check your
basals to see what is happening. Sheila