Re: [[IP] Vanity, tis vanity!]

"Nancy Ludwig" <email @ redacted> wrote:
Hello,
Here's a little history before my question...

I am 27, have had two children, one weighed 11.5 and the other 10.5 pounds.
My Ha1c were 6.8 and 6.2

So here is the question...  AM I SUPPOSE TO HAVE THIS MANY VEINS POPPING OUT
ON MY LEGS!!!!!!!
8lbs, second over 9lbs, and both delivered 30 days early.But luckily I dont
have a single vein showing on my legs. I do know that vericose veins can be
hereditary though. I was also told D.M. does age you up to 10 yrs faster in
some instances. I would get it checked out by your Dr., especially if it is
painful.
Denise