Re: [IP] Humalog & Weight Gain

Hi Lisa!
	My doctor said the same thing either you can loose weight or gain it.
 But your not forced to eat everything your meal plan said when you were on
shots.  If you don't want to eat no big deal.  For me I'm not a big breakfast
person, if I'm hungry I may just have a granola bar or nothing.  So what
helped me is that I am not snacking as much and I'm watching my portion
control.  When I bolus when I eat I need to know exactly how much insulin to
give me so I measure a lot of my food.  It has helped, I just hope I can keep
it off.
Good Luck!!