Re: [IP] Everything is a blurr

Does it look like there are a bunch of squiggley lines too besides the blur
look? I have retinopathy which has done this too me several times. Diabetic
Retinopathy can take several different forms, but if you have blurry vision
it is a possibility that you have a hemmorrage into the vitreous fluid of
your eye. I have had laser treatment (completely painless) to help, and I
have not had my eye cloud up for almost 2 years now.