Re: [IP] scarry support group meeting

Well, this might be interesting to note this here.  I
was told this very thing.  And when i was a kid, and
my blood sugars were really whacked out,  My mother
would take me to the chiropracter, and they would
level out.  Sometimes they even would drop an hour
later.  Plus I felt better.   Now since I was only a
kid, I don't know if there were other things effecting
the situation. I just remember once I dropped pretty
good,and had to grab something on the way home.

--- The Verreault's <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi,
> I also have a scarry story to tell.  We have a
> Chiropractor in our area you
> claims that an adjustment to your neck will cure
> diabetes.  He proclaims
> that the cause of D (1 or 2) is pinched nerves which
> lead to the pancreas.
> Get rid of the pinch and you will be fine.

Do You Yahoo!?