[IP] real pump soon/s.g.

Hi All
 Just thought I'd share---stopped saline pump the other day, got a call
yesterday....insurance approval! Just checking on secondary, then I can
get the pump! (bright blue!).. this is neat, but the lady said we are
not in a rush, because I want to start it after school gets out in
June. But oh well, this is good!
 I went to a kids support group Monday, I am 15, was by  far the oldest
there. There were 2 kids and some more parents, and the kids were
fascinated by the pump! I still hope to go to a purely pumpers group,
but it was good to have a group where they are open to more than shots.
Amy Martin

Do You Yahoo!?