[IP] Re: Kids Confronting Diabetes - Thank you!

Hi All --

A big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all of you who responded to my
letter about Laura.  It is very difficult to have a child with Diabetes but
it is also very comforting to know we are not the only ones out here feeling
the same way.

Having Laura on a pump has allowed her to become "normal" in many respects
but it is still a heavy burdon for her (and for us as her family) to carry.

I know others have said it before me but this list is a WONDERFUL source of
support for those times when managing diabetes is difficult.

Sherri Lynn