Re: [IP] childrens Hospital (Cinti. Ohio)

As a daycare provider  it is fear that is the problem. Offer to train
staff in the program.

I gave co-workers D 101 and they were willing to take a child with D.
It is law a child care facility can not deny a child access to school.
KinderCare lost that one.
HeadStart lost the diaper deal (they can not refuse a child that is
wearing diapers if the kid meets the rest of the program requirements).
I would love to have a D kid in my program.....
in CA