Re: [IP] childrens Hospital (Cinti. Ohio)

Interesting thatyou should say this.  I have already
been told by my employer that if I miss another day of
work, then I'll be terminated.  I have had many
problems with my diabetes lately, and starting the
pump, the road for me has been very rocky.  But, if an
employer wants to get rid if you they can.  Especially
when you live in an at will state, or at least this is
what I have been told.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> If you get documentation about your diabetes from
> the doctor you cannot be
> fired for diabetic related problems.

Do You Yahoo!?