[IP] Highs After Site Changing

When I started on the pump my CDE had me start a procedure that has
worked very well over the last 3 years. Each time I change a site I
bolus two units to create a pool. It seems that this pool if insulin is
necessary to have the basals and boluses keep on track as well as the
bg. I have recently switched to H and the practice seems to be holding
true. This has also held true with several different types of cannula. I
think there is some literature on this but I can't find it right now.

Thank you,

Stephen Woodward