Re: [[IP] Scarry Support Group Meeting]

email @ redacted wrote:
<< talk about how diabetes (all types) are caused by parasites and worms..

This is unbelievable.  The person preaching this concept ought to be arrested
as far as I'm concerned.  People are going to be damaged, or their treatment
set way out of whack because of snake-oil pitchers like this.

        I know first hand exactly what you mean! Almost 18 yrs ago when my
D.M. started getting totally uncontrollable,my Father suggested seeing an
herbalist, fortunatly I could not afford to go to one.Then my Uncle insisted I
did not need insulin and to just stop taking it! I was foolish enough to think
maybe I should give it a try. Well I ended up in the hospital for 5 days with
a severe kidney infection.And to top it all off, I was pregnant and ended up
having a miscarriage! Well at least neither of them are going to any support
groups and trying to pass themselves off as
experts in health care!
Dxd 1971
pmpg 5/97