Re: [IP] Insulin Pumps and Magnets

I don't know if the magnet could hurt your pump but they can make a watch run
backwards. (the magnet doesn't have to be that big.  A friend of mine had a
magnet in her purse (placed there by a child) and her watch keep running
backward until she switched the side her purse was on.  She finally figured out
what caused it and took the magnet out.  I would be cautious in regard to the
pump just to be on the safe sid.