Re: [IP] Weird BGs

Im working on getting them in that range because Im wanting to get pregnant.
the doctor wouldn't mind them being in that range all the time.  They have been
below 120 fasting and usually close to 150 2 hr pp.  My A1C was 6.2 today so
maybe my ob/gyn will tell me (appointment wednesday) to go ahead and try.  If I
wasn't wanting to get pregnant I probably wouldn't keep them quite that low

(Keeping her fingers crossed)