[IP] Scarry Support Group Meeting

<< talk about how diabetes (all types) are caused by parasites and worms..

This is unbelievable.  The person preaching this concept ought to be arrested
as far as I'm concerned.  People are going to be damaged, or their treatment
set way out of whack because of snake-oil pitchers like this.  Besides, when
I was a kid 'way back when' my sainted mother gave me enough 'worm medicine'
every spring to kill any critter that was planning to set up house-keeping in
my bod ~ rather I needed it or not!  So as far as I'm concerned, that theory
has no wings.

How did they ever get invited to speak in the first place?

Joanne Mc