Re: [IP] Insulin Pumps and Magnets

>THE MAGNETS DRAW THE BLOOD TO THE FEET AND THAT MAKES FOR POOR CIRCULATION.

I don't think there is any scientific evidence for this (if there is, I'd
love to see it).

For some reason, the fact that blood contains minute amounts of iron
compounds, has propagated ideas that magnets can somehow affect the blood.
If you eliminate the placebo-effect, I doubt that there are any differences
that can be objectively attributed to magnetic fields.

On the other hand, except for the complete waste of money and the added
threat of setting off airport and store detectors, I don't suppose that
they can hurt anything either. :-)

Sam