[IP] Re: Disney Trip

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:11:33 -0400
From: "Jeff Dempsey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Disney Trip

Here's I'm taking the thread slightly off topic, but to try to keep pumping

I would love to take my pump on a trip to EPCOT Center.  I've been there
before, on MDI, and had wonderful experiences.  It's just that pumping would
make my control and flexibility much improved.

>If you go to EPCOT, they have several
>places (Germany and Sweden, I know for a fact) that have all you care to

These would all be great.

May I also suggest the French Pavilion, with several eateries;  including a
sidewalk cafe, a separate sit-down place, and something else.

I recall the most upscale was a consortium called "Three French Chefs"
(including Paul Bocuse).  Pricey, but still relatively cheaper and of higher
quality (in my experience) than actually eating in France (where the hottest
chef is a fellow with several establishments named Guy Savoy).

In the cafe, my favorite was the salade Nicoise, with a bottle of some
French beer.

I don't recall individual selections in the more commodious sit-down
restaurant, just that the ambience is sumptuous (probably more room and
nicer than comparable places in Paris).

Reservations are highly recommended.