Re: [IP] re:leg things

They key I found to tucking it into the bra is to buy a bra that has a thick
lace or ribbon holding the two cups together, the thinner the strap between
the two the harder it is to get it to stay there.  Victoria's Secret makes a
bra called Dream Angels
rt?ProdText=20-129031">Click here: VictoriasSecret.com - The Online Shop
</A> Its hard to see in the picture but is has a big lace connector.  Anyway
it works great and I haven't had it fall out once, nor do I feel like it will
fall out.  Hope this helps.