Re: [IP] ID bracelets

At 02:03 PM 4/23/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>What do the kid pumpers wear for ID bracelets. We have a medic alert one my
>son hates cuz it bangs in his face, he doesnt want the metal bracelet and we
>have the cord material one from 50/50 pharmacy. Any other ideas that kids
>would like?? Thanks

It has been a few years but they do have a "sports" type of ID bracelet
which has the Medic alert symbol on the fabric and you open a little flap
to reviel the info.  If was real neat.  i seen it in diabetes forcaster..
i'll keep my eyes open to see if i run across it again.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted