Re: [IP] scarry support group meeting

Brian you did better than would have. I'm sure I would have felt the need to
slap her. I  ended up the diabetes after getting yellow jaundice at age 7
from a neighbor kid I am fairly sure I had not had any antibiotic at that
point because my dad did not believe in wasting money on doctors. I do not
think the person at your meeting had any real education she sound like a
health food store person who came to speak and did not even reach the topic
You should have done the speech I'm sure you would have done a better job. Amy