[IP] AOL Pump Chat

Just a friendly reminder to some of you who aren't currently on my reminder
list for the AOL pump chat.  The chat is available 7 days a week in order to
accommodate everyone (of course come as often as you desire).  The start time
is 8:00 p.m. for both east and west coast time zones.  If you are on the West
then log in at 8:00 p.m. or earlier at 5:00 p.m. to catch the East coast
members.  Then if you are on the East you log in at 8:00 p.m. and chat and
you could also come in late at 11:00 p.m. to catch the West.  Many times the
chat is continuous during this time as people stay the entire time and many
come and go.  One night the chat was going until 2:45 a.m.  Eastern.  Here is
the link and if you want on the reminder list (I mail once or twice a week
since the chat is new) just let me know by e-mailing me off the IP list.
 <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-insulin%20pumpers">insulin pumpers</A>

Cindy (type 1 diabetic 20+ years, MiniMed 507 2 years)