[IP] U.S.Healthcare approval question...

Hi everyone.  I'm still in the process of waiting for my doctor's office to
gather all the paperwork necessary for U.S. Healthcare's approval of my pump.
I'm just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with U.S. Healthcare and if
so, how long did approval take once they started processing papers?  I'm a
little anxious to get started, as you can probably tell.

Thanks,
Ali