[IP] Minimed Conference Call

I found this on the message board on the Islet Foundation Message Board

Posted by Bill F on April 23, 1999 at 07:45:11:
Considering the recent thread on continous sensors and the pump, I
highly suggest making this call. Al Mann openly discusses many issues
and challenges that Minimed is undertaking. Dont wait too long, they
only keep it active for a few days. Good stuff IMHO.MiniMed Conference
Call Replay:
1-800 - 625 - 5288
Access Number: 530317