Re: [IP] software question

On 22 Apr 99 at 23:31, Jeff Dempsey wrote:

> I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but then again who wants
> to ride a bum horse?

The people who want you to buy the bum horse encourage you to ride it...

> I met with the Roche representative today in Orlando.
> When you put it to a salesman in those terms, they know you know who is in
> control (pun intended).

And sometimes they just get really mad and tell you to go away...  kind of
funny that they want you to buy their stuff but don't follow up properly... and
you'd think that they would really want to follow people who use a lot of their

Definitely a YMWV situation...
Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.