Re: [IP] scarry support group meeting

It's good you went to the support group to see what is being taught others.
There is a book written by Hulda Clark PhD Called "A Cure for all Diseases"
this book she says parasites especially one called a fluke is responsiblt for
everything unde the sun including cancer. And if you go through her protocol
for getting rid of the parasite(s) you would be cured.
I can't tell you how many people I know believe this. BTW, this prorocol is
suppose to cure cancer too assuming cancer is caused by a fluke or parasite(s)
What is sad is people will delay treatment or refuse treatment looking for
that illusive "cure".
WHile doing all of this they are wasting precious time and spending money on
things that will not help thier situation.
Who sponsored or put on this support group?
It is good you went..But sad this is a support group.
Thanks for sharing,
Type I  pumping 4 and 3 months on MiniMed507(c)