Re: [IP] scarry support group meeting

At 11:11 PM 4/22/1999 PDT, you wrote:
>Hi.  It still amazes me, all of the hokey ideas floating around about
diabetes.  Even worse are all of those DMers out there who have absolutely
no clue as to the stratagies to manage this disease.  I have a co-worker,
who untill a week ago could only tell me that he was taking the 'cloudy
kind' of insulin.  Terrifying :-(.
>The very best of luck with your group.~Frank

Thanx Frank but be sure i am not going to invite her...

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted