Re: [IP] Highs after Site Changing

I had awful experience when my pump was not working I had no ultralente my Dr
was on vacation I went to a new Dr becaues my insurane was going to change
asked her for ultralente she refued to write the rx She set me up to see the
endo in 2 weeks and said I could wait till then I was desprite and called the
800#  he expected it was an allergic reaction to the pump set he was correct
after inserting the sillouttee the no deliveries stoped and my bg was good