Re: [IP] software question

I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but then again who wants
to ride a bum horse?

I met with the Roche representative today in Orlando.  I pretty much told
them (Roche) that I want to use a meter that lets me connect to my computer.
I said Lifescan sends me a cable (gratis), and I'll be buying 15 boxes of 50
strips (750, wow!)every three months.  I also told them, "I know where the
money is.  Not in a $10 meter (their cost, which they give away), but in 10
cent strip (which they sell for 60 cents)"

When you put it to a salesman in those terms, they know you know who is in
control (pun intended).  To make a long story short (and I have posted it
here, up to today), I received the software, gratis, and another meter, the
Accucheck Simplicity.  I asked if he had any meters that would be more
convenient on my bike, and he gave me a coupon for a free on at Central
Florida Pharmacy.

So, now I have the Accutility Software, and I have changed the tips to
something a little more off-the-wall, such as:
(You're allowed ten tips).
1.  Eat Sugar.  Eat lots of sugar! Donuts too!
2.  Buy Burma Shave!
3.  This blood glucose reading sucks!
4.  Hook me up to your pump baby
5.  Chicks dig a guy with a normal A1c
6.  Calibrate me!  I'm so confused!
7.  This tip intentionally left blank.
8.  You're probaly not reading this anyway.
9.  Taylor your goals to meet someone elses lifestyle.
10.  Do it for Jeremy Zachary Jordan and Elise.  (My beautiful children).

Again, your milage will definitely vary.  I can't wait until Treva (my
endo's assistant) reads these.

Hope I made you smile,

Jeff