Re: [IP] software question

If you contact the customer service # on your meter, you can order Accutility
for $39. It includes everything you need to set up your program, including
the cable.  I was impressed with the fact that when I ordered it it arrived
in only 2 days!  Once it becomes habit to enter all data in the Accuchek it
is much less time consuming than all my writing and graphing was previously.