[IP] Thanks to IP!

I just returned from pittsburgh, where I gave a 45 min seminar to my
pharmacy class on insulin pump therapy.  I must say that my
experience with the IP list helped me to answer many of the questions
that my classmates asked!  Things that I did not have personal
experience with I had read about on the list or the IP website.

So, I am pleased to say that there are 35 more pharmacists out there
who have a better understanding about what it is that we all go
through in a day.

Thanks IP!!!!

Joy Spoljaric

PS. I had a hard time limiting myself to the 45 minute requirement, I
could have talked for hours.